Racquet Club Information
Meet The Pros
David Kempster is a USTA Certified Tennis Pro and PPR Pickleball Certified Pro. He teaches private and semi-private tennis and pickleball lessons to help anyone from complete beginners to advanced match play coming with years of experience. David looks forward to seeing you out on the courts. Please contact me at 610.246.2324 or come and see me with any questions or suggestions.
Interested in playing doubles matches this summer on a weekday morning (Monday to Friday) beginning at 9 am? We are pleased to announce that through Signup Genius, you can now sign up to play on a particular day during the week and know that there will be others who will join you. Be sure to register on the site for an easier signup process in the future. Enjoy your day on the courts!
- Private & Semi-Private Tennis & Pickleball Lessons available.
- Contact David directly at 610.246.2324 or the Athletic Club at 302.945.8140.
- $20 All Clinics (all ages)
- $65 Lesson **price reduction**
- $60 Junior Lesson
- $20 per player Semi Private (up to 4)
Racquet Club Rules of Play
- Tennis courts are open to Charter, Reserve, and Sports Members and their registered guests.
- The Rules of Tennis of the USTA shall apply at all times, except when in conflict with the local rules or with any of rules herein.
- Court reservations may be made by phoning or visiting the Athletic Club. No standing reservations will be accepted.
- All players must check in and register at the Athletic Club ten minutes prior to their court time or the court will be released to the first name on the waiting list. Members and guests shall present their membership cards at registration.
- Children under age 12 may not play tennis unsupervised.
- Players who fail to cancel their reservation four hours prior to their scheduled court time or do not register ten minutes prior to their court time may be charged a fee to be determined by the Club.
- At the end of their playing period, players must promptly relinquish their court to the next players. Once a member is off the court, the member may sign for the next available court time.
- Singles may each play on a court for 75 minutes and doubles may play on a court for an hour and a half, except for certain times designated by the club.
- Proper tennis attire is required.
- Skateboards, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, etc., are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Proper tennis etiquette should be observed at all times. Excessive noise, racquet throwing or profanity will not be permitted at any time. Trash and other litter must be deposited in the proper receptacles.
- Use of the tennis courts shall be subject to the control of the club at all times. The club shall determine the suitability of the courts for play. Courts will be closed when necessary for maintenance operations, when dictated by safety consideration, and/or when under adverse or anticipated adverse weather conditions. The club may reserve the courts for special events.