Pool / Gym Rules & RegulationsGeneral Rules and Regulations
- All persons using the fitness facilities do so at their own risk and may be required to execute such forms releasing the Club from liability for their use of the Club’s facilities as determined from time to time.
- For members’ safety, no leg weights or wrist weights may be worn during exercises classes unless specified as part of the class by your fitness instructor.
- It is the responsibility of all persons to obtain instruction on how to use the equipment prior to usage of such equipment, and the equipment is only to be used in accordance with such instructions.
- It is the responsibility of each person using the fitness facilities to consult with his or her physician, and such person should be in good physical condition and have no physical, medical or psychological conditions, disabilities, impairments or ailments, chronic or otherwise, which would preclude, impair or prevent the member from using the fitness facilities, equipment or amenities or engaging in active or passive exercise. Members assume full risk of loss and responsibility from damage to their health if the foregoing representations are not and do not continue to remain true.
- Regular operating hours for the fitness facilities will be posted by the Club and may be changed from time to time.
- A health questionnaire may be required before using the fitness facilities. No physician or nurse will be on duty.
- All members and their guests must sign in at the front desk.
- Guest fees may be charged for use of the fitness facilities. If fees are established, the member’s account will be billed.
- All weights and pieces of equipment must be returned to their proper places at the completion of use.
- Casual workout attire is acceptable at the fitness facilities including tee-shirts, tanktops, gymshorts or warm-up pants for men; leotards, tights, tee-shirts, tank tops, gym shorts or warm up pants for women. Only aerobic or court shoes may be worn at the fitness facility and in the aerobics studio. No black-soled shoes shall be permitted at the fitness facility.
- Pregnant women should not use those fitness facilities that would elevate their core body temperature.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited at the fitness facility. No food or drink may be brought onto the premises.
- No bare feet are allowed outside of the sauna and massage treatment areas.
- No clothing or personal articles may be stored under benches or in the common areas.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to use the fitness facilities.
- Children age 12-15 are not permitted to use the fitness facilities unless accompanied or supervised by an adult.
- Horseplay, profanity, disruptive conduct and indiscreet behavior at the fitness facilities is strictly prohibited.
- Stereos, televisions and tapes should be enjoyed at a volume so as not to disturb fellow members.
MEMBERS ASSUME FULL RISK OF LOSS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE TO THEIR HEALTH.
- Safety first. Please no running on hard surfaces, no rough horseplay, diving or any other unsafe behavior.
- Use of the pools at any time is at the swimmer’s own risk. Any injuries or accidents should be reported to the lifeguard immediately.
- Throwing objects, spitting or spouting water, and tag games are not allowed in the pool area.
- Animals, bicycles, skateboards, and play balls of any type are not permitted in the pool area.
- Everyone wishing to use the pool facilities must first register and present their membership card before entering the pool area. Members must register their guests and are responsible for the payment of any appropriate charges.
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted on the upper pool deck, adult pool, or any hot tubs; including hands and feet.
- All children under 12 years of age must be supervised and accompanied by an adult. Children who cannot swim or are not able to pass a swim test must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the pool area.
- Children wearing diapers other than swim diapers are not permitted in any pool.
- Swimming parties must be arranged through the club in advance of the occasion.
- Outside Food & Beverage of any form and coolers of any form are not allowed at the pools.
- Glass is not allowed in the pool area.
- No saving or moving of lounge chairs or umbrellas.
- Members may bring their own chairs. Members may not bring their own umbrellas.
- All persons using pool furniture are required to cover the furniture with a towel.
- Please bring your own pool towels. While shower towels are provided, these towels are not to be used for the pools and cannot be taken outside.
- Rafts, air mattresses, and inner tubes are not permitted at the pools. At the wave pool, floatation devices larger than a normal boogie board are not permitted.
- The pools will close 30 minutes for thunder, 45 minutes for lightening. If lightning and thunder persist, additional time will be added.
- Please be respectful to your fellow members and guests by cleaning up after yourself. Returning all pool toys to the toy boxes and leaving locker rooms neat and tidy.
Please be safe and have fun!